I want to thank the guy at
http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2009/06/multi-tab-widget-for-bloggerblogspot.html for writing a superb tutorial on how to use a multi tab-widget for blogger . Since I decided to change the appearance of the rss-feeds in the blogs sidebar, I have been looking for a way to display multiple feeds in one widget. During my search I experienced the advertising-driven self serving character of many Design-Blogs claiming to offer a widget tutorial. One of the less desired features of those widgets was a giant 'Grab This Widget' button which destroyed my aesthetic expectations to the point of total apathy. After some time I came across the previously mentioned tutorial and it restored my faith in the future of the internet.
http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2009/06/multi-tab-widget-for-bloggerblogspot.html for writing a superb tutorial on how to use a multi tab-widget for blogger . Since I decided to change the appearance of the rss-feeds in the blogs sidebar, I have been looking for a way to display multiple feeds in one widget. During my search I experienced the advertising-driven self serving character of many Design-Blogs claiming to offer a widget tutorial. One of the less desired features of those widgets was a giant 'Grab This Widget' button which destroyed my aesthetic expectations to the point of total apathy. After some time I came across the previously mentioned tutorial and it restored my faith in the future of the internet.